Gill-Chin Lim Student Travel Award
Due: June 1st, 2018
The ACSP Global Planning Educators Interest Group (GPEIG) will support student travel to the upcoming ACSP Annual Conference.
- Award: $500 USD
- The grantees will receive their award checks only after arrival at the Conference.
- Must be a graduate planning student enrolled at an ACSP member school during the 2015-16 academic year;
- Must have submitted an abstract to the ACSP Conference, and subsequently have an accepted paper to present at the conference with a focus on an international development/global planning topic or with a special focus on low-income countries of the global south; and
- Must be traveling more than 100 miles to the conference.
Applications may be submitted at the ACSP website.
- You will be required to upload an up-to-date, one-page PDF vitae that includes the student’s research interests, projects, and list of previous papers presented and/or published.
- You will be required to upload the abstract that was submitted to the ACSP for the upcoming conference.
- Eligible students should feel free to submit their application once you know your abstract has been accepted.
Past Award Winners
The entire history of award winners can be found here at www.acsp.org.